Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale on alicekiddiworld.co.uk
1. Terms and Conditions: These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products by you from alicekiddiworld.co.uk. via the web site and you should read them carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
2. Order: You can submit an order for products to alicekiddiworld.co.uk by completing the details required on the order summary page and clicking the send order button. All prices are reflected in ￡UK Sterling, providing delivery is to a location in the UK. Orders outside of the United Kingdom may be subject to an additional charge. We are under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the product is available.
3. Acceptance of order: Both parties will be notified by an automated email that we have received your order. You will then receive a further email of acceptance of your order shortly after we receive the automated one and at that point a binding agreement between us will be in place on these terms and conditions. If we do not accept your order for any reason or the price of the product has increased between the time of the order and our acceptance of it (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies), this email will advise you of the change. You will then need to resubmit your order.
4. Delivery: We make every effort to deliver all products to the United Kingdom mainland within 1-2 working days of acceptance of your order. Where this is not possible, we will notify you. This may not apply in respect of deliveries outside of the UK. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you in the order. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. All deliveries must be signed for and you will be responsible for the products as soon as they are delivered. Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have received payment in full. If we cannot deliver the products to you because of your absence, you will usually see a “Sorry We Missed you!” card at the address you have specified, which requires you to call the number on the card to make an alternative date for delivery, and for any other reasons (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you and store the products. If you wish us to redeliver the products to you, you will need to be responsible for the postage for such re-delivery. If we do not hear from you within 7 days, we will cancel the order and refund your payment to you less any reasonable delivery charges we have incurred.
Payment methods we accept are Paypal, Credit/Debit cards, cheques/postal orders and bank transfer.
NOTE: If payment made via paypal,we can send goods to the address on paypal only. We can send goods to alternative address if payment made via other payment methods.
6. Right to withdraw
You have the right to cancel your order at any time before the expiry of 7 days on receipt of delivery. On cancellation of your order you have the duty to arrange the safe return of the goods at your own expense. Goods shall be returned unused in the same packaging and in resalable condition. Cost of outgoing postage/carriage will be deducted before a refund is sent All products come with 6 months guarantee. All cases of damage must be communicated to us within two days of delivery. We cannot accept damage claims which have not been so noted or of which we are notified after this period.
7. Warranties: The products which are sold via this web site have been designed to comply with the statutory legal requirements and relevant safety standards of the United Kingdom. We can therefore make no representation or warranty that any product is compliant with health, safety or other legal requirements which apply outside the United Kingdom. The majority of products will be covered for a period of 6 months from delivery, from defects in materials and workmanship. We will replace products (or, where relevant, the faulty part) free of charge or, refund to you the price of the products if no replacement is available. This only applies if the instructions governing the use of the products have been followed. We will not have any further liability in respect of the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
8. Emails: All emails to you will be forwarded to the address you specify to us. It is important that you provide an accurate and valid email address otherwise we will be unable to accept your order. You must also ensure that if this address changes between submitting your order and delivery of the products by us to you, you advise us of the new address. We will not be responsible for failure to perform under this agreement where such failure is attributable to a change of address.
9. Complaints: If you have any complaints or comments about our web site or any of the products or services supplied or provided to you, please contact us by email at email@example.com
10. Descriptions: To the best of our knowledge, the product descriptions on the site are accurate and up-to-date, but we are continually working to improve our products and so specifications or design changes may be made from time to time which have not been reflected on the site. We include images of products on our site to help you with your selection. However, slight variations, for example, in colour, should be expected. All measurements and weights are approximate.
11. General: We will not be liable to you for any breach of our agreement, for delay or failure to perform if the delay or failure is due to acts of God, civil commotion, riots, floods, drought, fire, legislation or other cause beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights. If we choose not to enforce a right under our agreement, that decision will not prevent us from enforcing other rights, or the same right on a later occasion. Our agreement will be governed by English law and any disputes will be resolved non-exclusively by English Courts.
12. Trading Name: alicekiddiworld.co.uk is a trading name for E.HONG LTD
13. Returns Policy
We are more than happy for you to return goods within 7 days of receipt.
The goods in all cases must arrive with us unopened and in the original packing, failure to do so will give us further rights to return the product to you at your expense.